Suffer from headaches. MRI done. Spinal tap showing normal result except having bands. What does it mean?

Hi, I have had headaches for years, I have had MRI s over the years I lived in NY, a dr I was seeing than looked at my MRI and said I have MS, I saw a Neuro in Plattsburgh, he told me the white spots I have are from migranes. I moved to NC in June and I found a doctor who sent me to a Neuro., I had another MRI and this dr told me it looks like MS. I told him what the dr told me in Plattsburgh and he said no the spots are in different spots to be migranes. He sent me for a spinal tap. The spinal tap shows potein and everything looks good but I have bands (3.5) I don t know what that means. Can someone give me some answers please.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013