Suffer from headaches. Diagnosed with lumago, fibrositis and fibromyalgia, Raynaud's and diabetes

Since I was very young (eight years old), I have had severe headaches only on the left side then radiating down the left side of my spine to the coccyx. Diagnosis have been: Lumbago, Fibrositis and Fibromyalgia . I am female, age 62, a non-smoker, drink occasionally (monthly), 5 4 and 135 lbs. Before moving to the Tropics, I suffered with Reynauds. Diagnosed Diabetic a few years ago, my A1C is inn the 5-6% range. I taken no insulin or medication. Index finger tips are tingly to numb, but tests show no nerve damage. I have worn tri-focals since age 40.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013