Suffer from headache due to sinus problems. Bulging right temporal artery. Are these related?

Hello. . .i am 38 years old. I was just at the doctor on Thursday for a horrible headache especially over my sinuses. Thought maybe I had a sinus infection , doctor gave me a script for the z pack but said don t fill unless symptoms persist. Well the God awful headache disappeared. I assumed it was do too the large amounts of stress I have in my life and not sinus. Well today I woke with my rt temporal artery bulging and pulsating. It is noticeable and worrisome to my family. I also have a headache which is progressing throughout the day and noticed a sensitivity to light the past few days. I also have pressure in both ears( maybe from the HA) ??? Wondering if this is related to possible sinus infection or the dx of temporal arthr itis. Not sure if I should go to the ER. Thank you very much !
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013