Suffer from headache. Need a permanent cure. Have sinusitis and spondylitis

Hi Doctor, I am Smita Verma from Pune, I have a problem of Sinus and Spondalities. I am suffering from Headache almost everyday. I want an appointment for checkup and permanent solution for my problem. My grandfather Mr Jagannath More from Nandgaon(Tuljapur Taluka) is the oldest and regular visitor of your hospital. He suggested me to meet you as all my relatives have always visited your hospital for their ailments. Let me know the Telephone number for appointment.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013