Suffer from gastric problems, burning in the stomach and headaches. Remedy?

Hi Sir,

Ii am aged 45, and have acidity problem from almost 10 years and gone through endoscopy for 3 time and an ultra scan as well. Doctor say there is no problem found. Bu as long as I am given medicene, I feel good. Used all kinds of tablets like omez and nexpro. Still I have gasttic trouble and get eased when its burped and stomach is always felt like filled with burning on upper portion. More over with hedache. I take all precaution and avoid oily and spicy foods. I used to like dairy products but reducing now limited to cup of milk and curd twice a day.

GN Rao
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013