Suffer from gas problems, pain in the abdomen. Do I have cancer?

Hey doctor,
I have a problem of gas in my stomach from last 7 months. I get noices from my stomach sometimes.And it starts everytime I eat and I have to go to toilet 3 times next morning. I had consulted Physician who said its due to stress which I am taking but from last week there is slight pain in left abdomen but it is very little. Hope I am not suffering from Cancer although doctors over here have clearly said that it is all due to stress.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013