Suffer from gall bladder stones. Stones dissolved with Ayurvedic medication. No pain. Need surgery?

My wife was having 3 stones in Gallbladder . One 6mm stone was stuck in Gallbladder neck . And two 6mm and 19mm were floating into the Gallbladder. She took Ayurvedic medicines for one month due to which the two stones which were of 6mm got dissolved and the largest one which was of 19mm broke down to 15mm. Now she is not having any stomach pain and also not facing indigestion. Should we continue with that medicine or go for operation? (as suggested by doctors.) She is still 26 and we are not having any baby. I am scared if removal of Gallbladder would create any problem in getting conceived. Please suggest...
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013