The presence of pus in the urine can be either due to Urinary Tract Infection
So, kindly consult your treating physician & get a proper clinical examination done.
The reason for persistence of UTI after treatment & repeated recurrence can be due to:
1. Inadequate duration of treatment
2. Inappropriate dosage of the medications
3. Inappropriate selection of antibiotics against the causative organism.
4. Improper treatment of underlying cause of the UTI.
Under such circumstances, the following corrective measures should be taken:
1. Discuss regarding the adequate duration of treatment with your treating physician.
2. Discuss regarding the proper dosage of medications depending your age and body weight.
3. Culture & sensitivity of the urine to be done for selection of appropriate antibiotic.
4. Additional investigations like X ray KUB (Kidney Ureter
& Bladder) and Ultrasound
scan of abdomen & pelvis will be helpful in detecting any hidden focus of infection in the Genito urinary tract.
Wishing you a good health.
Thanks & take care.