Suffer from frequent urination. Oricitral prescribed. Pain recurs upon stopping medication

For the past few years (1-1n1/2) I have been sufferring from frequent urination problem. My doctor has prescribed me Oricitral (Sodium Citrate) formulation . It helps, but as soon as its effect is over I again face the same problem. At the very start of urination I get a slight pain, once I start urinating it goes off. Its like if I went now and came back to my seat, within next 10 minutes I feel like urinating. Just because i feel lazy to go again I wait for another 15 minutes. My normal life and work is hampering a lot. Please suggest.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013