Suffer from frequent tinnitus, neck pain. History of arthritis in cervical vertebrae. Sudden palpitation, dizziness and numbness

Hello. I m a bit frustrated and am not sure what to do. I suffer from constant tinnitus which has gotten much worse over the past several months. I do suffer from neck pain that often radiates into my shoulders. I have done therapy however it continues to get worse. Last Monday I had a rather scary incident in the middle of the night. I got up to use the restroom when my heart started racing, I became dizzy and the vision in my left eye became blurry. When I laid down my chest started hurting and my cheek under my right eye became numb. My doctor ran a CBC, metabolic panel, an EKG, and a brain CT all of which came back normal. Could this have been caused by nerve issues in my neck? I was told several years ago that I do have arthritis in each of my cervical vertebrae and at least one if not two protruding discs. I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012