Suffer from frequent UTIs, headaches and pain in the knee and heels. Gall bladder removed. Hypertension under control

Hi, I am Richa. I would like to know that my mother ( 45 years) suffers from chronic knee pain and heels pain since 3-4 years. Apart from this she is suffering from recurrent urinary tract infections, headaches. She is anaemic, has her gall bladder removed last year due to gall stones, overweight too. She is highly allergic to all citric substances, curd etc since 12-15 yrs.She has been tested for thyroid, sugar and fortunately all negative. a few years ago she was hypertensive too , got homeopathic medication and is under control. since 15 years she was taking Cetrizine once daily. Kindly suggest me some possible treatment for her.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013