Suffer from flu and throat infection. Are these symptoms of HIV?

Dear Doctor PVS Prasad, Thanks for your reply. I would like to add one more thing that this incident was happened in First week of Jan 2013 and i had a flu in Feb 16th 2013 and little infection in throat but all vanished after 3-4 days.I read some where that these are the symptoms of HIV appears at the early stage. But as far as your experience is concerned and the situation i have described to you that i am safed from HIV and i can start my sexual relation ship with my wife which i had stoped till now from that incident.Please confirm. One more thing some times i feel itching in my Body Is this any relation of HIV.Please reply i am waiting.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013