Suffer from fatty liver and anxiety attacks. Taking zoloft and ativan. Lack of appetite, high anxiety levels. Is the medication working?

Was dx with fatty liver also have anxiety attacks been taking 50 mgs of zoloft and 2 mgs of ativan a day have extreme anxiety afarid fatty liver is causing weakness n lack of appitite scared I m going to die before they can help me odd part is i feel better at night my anxiety has never been this bad u think meds might not be helping or jus really scared of whats to come?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013