Suffer from fatigue, dizziness and tinnitus after a food poisoning. Not eating well. Cure?

Hello. My daughter has been feeling very run down for the past three months. Last August she had food poisoning whilst on holiday in Turkey - from rice. since January she has been experiencing feeling tired no energy weak,dizzy and sometimes tinatus. She has now developed anxiety as she is worried as to why it is taking so long to feel better/normal She has been studying dance for the past three years and i think she has burnt herself out mentally and physically. Eating very little, going to the gym at 7am for an hours workout and then doing an 8 hour day of dance. She is now home and is eating well but sometimes when the food is put in front of her it makes her feel "weird"? We are going back to the Dr in the morning to have bloods taken. Previously her Dr diagnosed a virus. Many thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013