Suffer from eustachian tube dysfunction. Have fullness and burning sensation in the ear, bitter taste in the mouth. Advice?

Hello, After an ear infection in January , my doctor told me i had Eustachian tube dysfunction. my symptoms include fullness in ears and burning sensations in my ears right deep inside and a kind of menthol like sensation on my scalp. The doctor has looked in my ear today but there is no infection . Why do i feel these scalp sensations and bitter taste in my mouth. I have done every blood test , all came back fine.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013