Suffer from erratic breathing, cold hands and feet, pain in the arms and legs. On medication after a heart attack. Stents placed

2 weeks ago I was airlifted to the mainland, I had suffered a heart attack, I was fitted with 2 stents and was in hospital 3 days, On discharge I was given a bag full of meds. I have a hospital appointment in 10 days time, not on the mainland thankfully, My problems are erratic breathing, very cold white hands and feet, pains in arms and legs. which come and go, and generally feel so unwell. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013