Suffer from erectile dysfunction. High LDL levels. Could this be the reason?

hello ..can u help me please
i have a proplem during sexual intercourse..i have married since about one month and i have failed untill now to have full erection>>
my erection is weak happens but it is not full erection so when i try to enter it in the vagina it remains ercted for some seconds then it completely stops ..if i tried again to erect it happens but fails again to remain ercted inside the vagina...i have some questions please.
1. my serum cholesterol is 224 (normal is up to 220) ..serum triglycerides is normal ( 101 )..HDL this also normal (47)..LDL cholesterol is high 156.8 (normal is less than 150)...........may this lipid profile is the cause of my weak erection? or because the rise is not too much it is not the cause..
2.also i have proplems for several years and i'm depressed ..i know this my worsen the that right?
3.may this proplem is due to lack of sexual desire..i mean if i have another partner may this proplem will disappear.. this a big proplem that will take very long time to be solved (months i mean) or there will be a quick solution?
thank u
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013