Suffer from epilepsy. Injury to head. Concerned about epilepsy coming back

Hello My sister has got epilepsy and last night she had some bleedings in her head such as injuries, first it seemed like it was an area which has been hit in her bed, but 2 days later the wound became like gathering a bunch of dead skin( such as when you cut the skin around your fingers) therefore, I just thought it was a sign that epilepsy symptoms are back. Sometimes she becomes very aggressive and rarely she is happy with herself and others. I d be very released if you would feedback my question. I am feeling very depressed. Please help me !
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013