Suffer from dysgraphia due to damage to the parietal lobe of the brain. Is there a treatment?

I want to know about my Hand writing disease named Dysgraphia??? Dysgraphia is a deficiency in the ability to write. I struggle in university because writing is so hard for me. I frustrate and hurt to write. Dysgraphia describes a difficulty some brains have communicating actions that require the body’s fine motor skills, like writing and shoe tying. The cause of the disorder is unknown, but in adults, it is usually associated with damage to the parietal lobe of the brain. Is there any treatment? Treatment for dysgraphia varies and may include treatment for motor disorders to help control writing movements. Some physicians recommend that individuals with dysgraphia use computers to avoid the problems of handwriting. Kind comment from your side
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013