Suffer from dizziness, lightheadedness and nausea, pins and needles in the left hand. Should be concerned?

Hello Doctor! This is Shalena McElveen. I am writing you because my dad has informed me that he s been having unusual symptoms. Symptoms such as Dizziness , Lightheadedness , Nausea and a pins and needles sensation in his left arm and hand . He has mentioned that he would have to stop what ever it is he s doing just so that he can sit down for a few minutes because it feels as if he s about to fall flat on his face and he s been experiencing these symtoms for a few weeks now. Doctor I am very worried and concerned for my dad s health! If there is anything that sounds remotely close to what I have just described please would you be kind and let me know, I am very much greatful, Thank You!
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013