Suffer from diarrhea and stomach cramps. Bleeding during bowel movements. Constipation. Need to go to ER?

I woke up at about 3 am with diarrhea and stomached cramps . After I finished using the restroom the stomached pain went from a 10 to a 5. This went on every 30-45 minutes until around 8 am then I could not have any kind of bowel movement even thought the pain would come I like I needed to go. I would just sit and push and about 6-10 drops of blood came out only. It s 130 now and this is still going on. Pain increasing when I feel like I need to go but only blood drops coming out. Should I go to the ER or is this normal?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013