Suffer from diabetes , high microalbumin. Any natural remedy?

Good morning. my husband has applied for life insurance and it was declined due to a high result of microalbumin - apparantly a count of 80. he has since undergone a liver cleanse and a follow-up test resulted in a count of 67.6 mg/L and a ratio of 1.4. He has had diabetes type 2, but after a raw diet and a year later he has normal HBA1C tests. He normally eats very healthy. I have read a few articles about this and the risks involved. However, I would appreciate a recommendation for natural remedies Amanda South Africa
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013