Suffer from diabetes and hypertension. Acute muscle pain on the shoulder. Advised to take Flexura. Need a permanent solution

I am a 52 year old man having diabetes since 12 years, also having blood pressure. I was on insulin 2 years back but have successfully fought it out by exercise and diet control & since last 2 1/2 years I am off insulin injections, but am on tablets. In between 3 years back I also had to take Vitamin B12 shots. I had developed accute pain in both side muscles starting from elbow till shoulder. The muscle tends to get hard in the night, making it impossible to sleep on either side. I have also undergone IFT & Ultra sound for a fortnight, but in vein. I have been adviced Flexura-D. It definitely relaxes the particular muscles but Is this a remedy and a permanent solution. Please suggest any other remedy if not so. My heght is 5ft & 6.5 inches & weight is 81 kgs.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013