Suffer from deviated septum and sinusitis. Nasal blockade, headache, sore throat and pressure in the nose. Prescribed with medication and saline water spray. Further treatment?

hello doc. i am suffering from maxillary as well frontal sinusitis issues & beside that i am having S shaped nasal septum ..there is some sort of fluid in right maxillary sinus ..........due to all these problems i am suffering from nasal blockage, headache, sore throat...& feeling pressure across my doc. has pescribed me with a saline water spray..& some handfull of tablets . I wanns ask that is that sufficient for my treatment if not what can be the best treatment acc. to u..?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013