Suffer from dandruff and hair fall. Should I shave my head off?

I have been facing dandruff and hair fall for almost 6 yrs now. from the last three years, I started shaving my head every two weeks.The hair fall has been from the crown to the temple. My first question: Can I continue to shave my head till density improves?Even if the scalp is a regular grey, it is fine second question: Recently, I have started using mintop 2% for there a way to recover the hair loss by medication? Would transplant or stem cell therepy be recommended? Plz advise
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013