Suffer from crying spells and suicidal thoughts while under stress. Any suggestions?

Good evening doctor. At times of great pressure, I find myself immersed in a long long state of crying, sobbing and collapse in silence. I stay like this for hours, and at times I feel that my limbs are numb and I can hardly move afterwards. It's as if I am under the influence of a drug, powerless and idle. It is also accompanied by suicidal thoughts but they were never translated in to action because I think suicide is a kind of weakness. I wonder if this state has an negative effects on my physical/mental health......Thanks in advance
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013