Suffer from cramps, abdominal bloating, hyper acidity and delayed periods. Not pregnant. What else could be the reason?

Hi.. Im 26 years old. I am late with my period for 5 weeks now. I tested 10 times and the last time was yesterday and all came out negative.. I was sexually active last March 3 but only once and it was on pull out method. Now im having PMS symptoms like cramping, abdominal bloating, hyperacidity, even had diarrhea and i was very anxious this past few weeks and stressed out.. Pls help
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013