Suffer from constipation, skin cirrhosis. Excessive itching upon using dynanolap. Need a solution

i am suffering from constipation for long time and last 8 months before i am suffering from skin cirrhosis in under arms area i went to sufdarjang hospital and taking that medicine approx 6 months but doctor told me you have take one medicine nemed Dynaolap 5 for long time there no and drug in medical science this is the solution but i leaved theat medicine last months ago but some times it cause irritation and i feel exsessive iching in my under arms area apart from this i was suffering from white discharge i have taken so many medicine in homeopathy, elopathy, ayurvedis etc but am not satisfied it was since i was 13 and now i am 25 due to this i feel sleepy every time weakness,anamemia, weak eye sight and so many things please suggest me.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013