Suffer from constipation and burning while urination. Pain in the lower stomach. Have bleeding. Stretched bladder. Would that be the reason?

When I get conspated. I finaly go. With lots straing. I after when I pee it burns. Feels like my bladder is going honestly pop out most horable lower heaviness sharpeness in my lower tummy. Plus down their were pee feels lots burning stabind and presure... I have mystry bladder issues so not sure if this is realted information needed... But I have. Inflmation and lots bleeding at times due to it. But they think might be due autio immune deaise. Urolgist is trying avoid another cystoscopie as so many problems after last time. Plus just showed inflmation not the actual issues though... Or sorce bleeding wasent shown. Only plus out of test. We stretched my bladder to hold 600cc/ Before only held 200. plus I always looks like I have uti but 98.8 percent time dont
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013