Suffer from constipation. Pain in the lower back, pelvic bone and chest. Difficulty in urination. Have IBS

Hi there
I have been having constipation problems, but it has gotten worse cause now after i try going i have a bulge right around the hole, and i get very sharp pains between my pelvic bone and belly button, and also sends sharp pains up my lower back area, and i also feel pain up between my chest area...I have also recently been having issues where i now have to push to urinate...I do have lots of health issues, i do have ibs, gastric inflammation, i have a full hysterectomy. i have i.c,
do you have any answers for me? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013