Suffer from cold and wheezing. Had pneumonia. Could the wheezing be from exposure to passive smoking?

Hello, During Christmas break I was plagued with a case of pnuemonia that I had thought to have gone away. Recently I got another cold and that has come and gone, but for some reason the wheezing comes back occasionally and I don t know how to explain it. My mother smokes in the house but other than that I cannot explain the wheezing because it is not constant and I do not feel ill. Thank you Randy
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013