Suffer from chronic pain syndrome due to neck injury. d\Developed neuralgia and trigeminal neuralgia, microvascular decompression. Any help?

hi, I am a 69 y.o. woman suffering from chronic pain syndrome ,d/t aneck injury. I later developed occipital fioroset bid and hydrocortisoneand levothyroxine ,zoloft 50 ml neuralgia and trigeminal neuralgia . Had a microvascular decompression of my trigem. nerve . The surgeon also cut my ociptal nerve whaich has put me in chronic 8/9 pain. I am also in adrenal failure have thoracic outlet syndrome and a rt. knee torn meniscus from falls. nothing is more frustrating than my faltering speech. I am taking dilaudid p.o. and by pain pump,ativan1mg b.i.d.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013