Suffer from chronic heart failure. High BNP levels. Altered potassium levels. Should be concerned?

My 90 year old aunt has CHF. Her BNP jumped from 743 to 1198 in the last two months. The care facility monitors her blood every week as her potassium levels have been up and down due to the medications she is taking to help her excrete water. Her weight jumps up and down between 91 and 108 (sees very tiny). Other than being tired, she seems fine for her age. I stayed with her for 7 weeks recently. She wants me to come back to be with her (I live about 8,000 miles away and have my own family. How can I tell when she is nearing the end of her life? I want to be there for her but have responsibilities and work at home also.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
first of all no one knows how much exact time is left in some ones death
try to be with her through any way like phone or skype
her bnp is raised most commonly because her heart is losing the pumping activity mainly coz of her age
if she adheres to medication she can live long
weight will be changing coz of medicine and fluid accumulation and may be coz of do check for that... keep her busy in things she loves or likes to do