Suffer from chronic IBS. Incomplete bowel movements, stomach pain and gas problem. Need a solution

I am having cronic IBS since last 4-5 years IBS -- incomplete bowel movments 2-3 times a day and sometimes i get cramps and stomach pain this time i again had stomach pain, I took colo-spa retard as usual , but i am passing a lot of gas , smelly and hot my doc has given me refagut, and Econorm now and its reduced....... whats the root cause of so such gas/farting and the weird part is it happens from 4 pm to till i sleep ``
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013