Suffer from chiari malformation and disc herniation. Have headaches and facial fasciculations. Is there a chance of having vertebral artery dissection?

I have a copy of my MRI and I am waiting to see the neurosurgeon for Chiari 1 Malformation with a 5mm herniation. I recently and suddenly started having bad headaches and facial fasciculations. Im not convinced its the hernitation thats the problem and while comparing my images to some online there is a luminated circle near a blood vessel on the same side as my headache pain. Im wondering if it could actually be a vertebral artery dissection and the chiari finding was just incidental. Any help to look at the MRI?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013