Suffer from burping, diarrhea, weight loss. Normal colonoscopy. Gluten intolerance diagnosed. Have IBS

2 years of burping, diarrhea, pain in the morning, multiple bowel movement each day, discomfort after eating, weight loss. Endoscopy and colonoscopy were negative. stool test for blood and parasites were negative. blood should gluten intolerance. Off gluten for 6 months but still quite ill. Proton pump inhibitors do not help, buscopan doesn't help pain. My family doctor says I have IBS and to live with it. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013