Suffer from body ache, tiredness, weight gain. Have hypothyroidism and vertigo. Need a solution

ya, i m hypothyroid person... i m gaining weight which is causeing me other problems vising, tiredness roblem like body ache, rest yaaa okei, so dat i m a hypo or hyper always confuse bt syptoms r more of all hypothyroid patients. i m gaining weight like my height is 5.2 n weight is 7okg. my thyroid report is like my tsh is 1.66, t4 is 1.24 and t3 is 3.03. i had two ceserions. no other surgeries. no heridity also. i more on my stomach n hips. i tried gym n excersie bt as i drop i again gain weight... i m taking 150mg thyronorm. i now n than have vising n vertigo problem also. please help me in balanceing my thyroid n weight mostly. my email id is YYYY@YYYY . n yaa i m female age 33yrs.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013