Suffer from blood in stool after having food. History of hemorrhoids. Any advice?

Today after eating a meal with chicken and spinach, and which I have a bothersome stomach , acid reflux, barely made it to the bathroom. The first time tonight I had to go again, but this time I noticed a little blood but with mucus. I was alarmed and scared. I just thought I have one of those stomachs , everytime I eat. I pretty much have to go to the bathroom. This has been for years this way. And yes I have hemorrids
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013