Suffer from blocked nose, mucus with blood. Feeling pressure in the nose. What could be the reason?

Hello for the past couple of days now whenever I wake up I blow my nose and it seems relatively fine. After about an hour or so I feel the right side of my nose get blocked up and when I go to blow it the mucus is accompanied with blood . The blood is mainly stringy and my nose does not continue to bleed afterwards but it has happened every day and I am beginning to get worried. During the night time when I blow my nose I sometimes blow out dried blood (dark dry blood) but it s nothing like when I wake up in the morning. I also have started to feel a small pressure on the top of the rise side of my nose as of today. I just don t know what to think.. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013