Suffer from bipolar disorder. Mood swings, high lead levels in the blood. Are these related?

I have bipolar and I work in a factory with high lead levels. Lately I have noticed that I want to eat ALL the time and I have started having mood swings (more then normal). I was tested last week and found out that my lead level is up from 10 to 25. All the things I have read says that with high lead levels I shouldn t be hungry. Once I eat I become bloated for a couple of hours then I am hungry again. I have never been overweight but I am afraid that if something doesn t give soon I will be. Can you tell me why i am staying so hungry. Is it the lead levels? The bipolar (no I haven t been put on any new meds in the past 6 months)? A combination of these? Or is it something else all together?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013