Suffer from bad taste in the throat due to stomach acidity. Pain while eating. Blood in stool. Prescribed with lansoprazole

Last few months have had bad stomach acid pain giving bad taste in throat and painful, it's sore on left side when I eat anything, started to be sick a lot and looks like bits of dark blood, also when going to toilet sometimes it looks like red/ pink jam blobs, doctor tole me to take lansoprazole for a month which has helped with the bad taste in mybthroatbimwas getting but nothing else, scared to go back as feel I am wasting gps time
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013