Suffer from back pain, shortness of breathe and lightheadedness. Kidney problems?

I am having back pain primarily on my left side about 3-4 inches above waistline and some shortness of breath, and now feeling a little light-headed and achy, but no fever (or change to urine color, blood, etc.). Based on a good article I read on the site, I don't think it's kidney related (but was concerned originally given some of the symptoms if it could involve any of my internal organs). I have had some disk issues over the years, but those usually subside within 3 days (I am going on 4 now without improvement, and have been traveling so hard to get to a doctor's office).
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013