Suffer from asthma, high eosinophils. Swollen legs, fever. What should be the diet and lifestyle change?

Hi doctor, My father is 79 Yrs old and he is a asthamatic patient since childhood, He is physically fit but since last 2 yrs he is suffering from high eosinophilia count due to which his legs get swollen and sometimes has fever , He regularly visits the physician and gets blood and urine tested, the doctor says that he is suffering from high W.B.C count & high Esinophilia count, now the medicines are on, but can you suggest what kind of foods are helpful in this case, can u suggest some daily life style as I know Asthama has no cure but we can control it by by having certain type of foods. Kindly sugest.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
Stop taking milk and milk products completely
do not use mustard,coconut,walnut groundnut,almonds,soyabean oils in cooking and application
use sunflower or olive oil for cooking
and amla/olive for application
you will feel excellent after 3 week