Suffer from asthma and COPD. Radioactive seeds implanted for prostate cancer. Severe itching on the body. Reason?

I am a 73 year old male with copd and well I am asthmatic. I had radio active seeds implanted in 2000 for prostate cancer. Presently I'm taking Uniphyl 600mg. at bedtime, Celebrex 200mg daily, Vasotec 2.5 mg daily. As well I use Singulair, Advair and Bricanyl. Lately I have been experiencing a severe constant itch all over my body. My doctor thought it was caused by dry skin and prescribed Hydroval 0.2% to be applied daily. I have been using it for over a week with no success. I now have a few areas where my skin in red with tiny little bumps. Please help, this itch is worse than pain

singulai
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013