Suffer from arthritis and lower back bone degeneration. Is suboxone or genericsubutex better for arthritis?

Did you know that Suboxone or the genericsubutex is great for the pain of arthritis ?I have lower back bone degeneration and it helps a lot with the pain. But for some odd reason you can t get patient assistantance to help you because they say it s only for opoid attiction. The point I am getting at is the ins. companies and assistant progams would rather I had the opoid addiction on a stronger med. like oxecotin or percs or even stroger meds to where you would be faraid to drive.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013