Suffer from arthritis. Torn meniscus on both knees. Swollen middle finger. Have depression. Any advice?

Just made an appt to see rhuematolist. I have artitis in knees C3-5 L4-7 ish. Also in knees. Tore both miniscus in knees both sides. Thye had to pull 18 -38 CC s of fluid from knee 4-5 times.Surgery on right in Sept -12. Middle finger swelled recently and hard to bend. Many sress factors. I have PTSD and recurrent depression and left a stable job on disability . Sorry will wait for dr on medicare cant spend for this thanks
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013