Suffer from anxiety attacks, stomach pain and loss of appetite. Planing to check with heart monitor. Any suggestions?

Hello for around three weeks I have been having anxiety attacks nearly every day some times more than once . They even catch me off guard in the middle of the night . I feel sick all the time with stomach pains my appitite has gone and I have to the toilet very soon after eating. I had a meeting with my GP a week ago where i told him about my symptoms Which feel like they are getting worse and they are putting me on a hart monitor to check that is ok and also checking my thyroid . My appointment isn't for 3days can you give me any advise in the mean time please?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
you have not mention his age and cardiac problem anxity is also cause of the of gastric problemdue to less digestive secration that also may be cause of abdominal pain gastric ulcer may also occer due to
long time suffering fromanxity that may be also cause if stomach pain . according to age heart examination is necessary .you should consult to medical specist