Suffer from anxiety and panic attacks, blurred vision and dizziness. Do I have diabetes?

My pulse was 102 this morning. It normally is around 76. I suffer from anxiety and occasional panic attacks and lately I have been experiencing blurred vision and dizziness while driving, which triggers a panic attack because I feel like I'm losing control of my body. I have talked to several doctors that just keep prescribing me medication for depression.... I have no reason to be "depressed" and don't feel that I am. I'm starting to think that there is something else going on....low blood sugar, diabetes, etc....something that is causing the blurred vision, dizziness and faint feeling, that THEN causes a panic attack.... Any recommendations of tests that I should ask for the next time I see my doctor or should I just accept the fact that these symptoms are developing from severe anxiety?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013