Suffer from anxiety. Did not take it today. Feeling jittery, nuaseated, head hurts, feel hot. Due to missing tablet?

Hi - I have anxiety and I m in a waiting period before seeing a new CBT clinic. I ve been given Ativan 1mg for the last year or so, on an if , so if I feel a panic coming. My panic is related to transportation so I try to strategically only take my ativan 4, maybe 5 times a week. My ride to work is currently away and I ve been traveling long distances so I ve taken ativan every day. Today, I didn t take it. I feel jittery, nauseated, head is hurting, I feel hot. Could it be related? Is my dosage and intake enough to cause withdrawal? (I could also be PMSing!)
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013