Suffer from acne on the face and neck. Taking OC pill. Blood in stool with pain. Due to medication?

Hi, I am 27 years old female. I have severe acne problem on my face and my neck . My doctor recommended me to have Oc Pill Yasmin for 3 months, along with Tufacne (20mg) for 30 days and Doxt-S for 30 days. Now as i completed my 1st course of 30 days my face has cleared up but have few giant pimples on my neck. so was prescrbied for another 30 days course of same medication . The reason of my worry is that i am bleeding while poop since 2 weeks and its pain full also is it becuase of my medication. also i want to ask that even while on medication i am getting new pimples every day so what could be the reason ? thanks
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013